Admission for my son for a college in England

Admission for my son for a college in England

frz12345
Hey,
I come from France and I just came to England one week, and I have a son who is 16 years old, he is going to be 17 years old within few weeks (8th April).
So the problem is that no school accepted him so far, they said that he can be accepted in September to go to the college.
They also said that if his english isn't good enough, he can do English course for 1 year and join the college the next years (so 2 years in total), but during 5 months he will do nothing. is there any possibility that he could be accepted for 5 months for any course?
He had good marks in France, he got the equivalent of GSCE's exams with high honors.
In France he chose the economics way (because in France, we have 3 differents ways, the scientific way, economics way, and litterature way for general college), and he also got good marks this year...
I just want help from you, thank you for your attention.

Re: Admission for my son for a college in England

Nikkita
See if there is any coaching in English available there for 5 months.
Preferebly the one with 5months certificate too, but otherwise too is fine.
Also, if there are chances to do the same, then ask college authorities whether it would be fine if the son learn English well in 5 months time.

Re: Admission for my son for a college in England

frz12345
But we went to 2 colleges, and they said that impossible to do only English courses...
A woman said that my son can do english courses only in September ...
I hope that gonna be good in few weeks...
If you have others advices, tell me !!

Thank you anyway !!