Admission

Mudit kothiyal
Guys please suggest me which c I college I should go for .. SAU , GIPE OR MSE .many students had told me to go for gipe as  Mse doesnt provide good quality standard , faculty issue .. And the current students which are studying their switching to other colleges Lik IGIDR DSE UOH SAU ASHOKA etc this year

Re: Admission

Mary
MSE if your priority is placements. SAU if you want to go for research or academics.
Mse and sau are better than GIPE in all the prospects.

Re: Admission

Mudit kothiyal
But present students reviews abt Mse is not gud .  Plz help ..

Re: Admission

Batman!
Go for SAU. You won't regret.

Re: Admission

Mary
I don't know which present students you are talking about. All the students I have talked to who have passed out this year are well placed and the average package went was 7.5 lpa. 80-90% students got placed through the campus placement.

Re: Admission

econgirl
SAU is better compared to other two.... better faculty and research prospects as compared to MSE. Yes , MSE has good placements but faculty and course structure matter to a great extent..

Re: Admission

Mudit kothiyal
Mary talk with few of the seniors .. They had clearly told me life at Mse really sucks and faculty is to bad .

Re: Admission

Mudit kothiyal
You can check the brochure the number of companies coming to Mse had declined .