Ambedkar university

Aashna123
Anybody applying for Ambedkar??....Can anybody tell it's paper pattern!??..

Re: Ambedkar university

subhraminion
same as CDS objective+subjective

Re: Ambedkar university

econ101
Ambedkar admit cards are not yet out but seating plan is Availble do we get admit cards or not?

Re: Ambedkar university

Batman!
I was thinking the same.
plus tell me how good is ambedkar uni?

Re: Ambedkar university

Vrinda
Ambedkar University tests you on your undergrad basics, covering a range of topics from micro, macro, stats etc. You may also find occasional general knowledge questions in its papers. Questions are both objective and subjective. It is always a better idea to look at the past year papers to get an idea of what types of questions can come.For the question papers and their detailed solutions you may mail at  clearmaeconomics@gmail.com

Re: Ambedkar university

Simran
I did my undergrad from there. In my view it’s a very good place in case you plan to study economics further/ appear for some other exams in future as there aren’t placement opportunities as such. The faculty is extremely good, very cooperative. The environment is very academic and everything is very organised. Classroom interactions beyond books are encouraged a lot. And in bachelors you get to study electives from subjects like sociology, psychology etc..plus merit based scholarships of 8k per semester..I guess I’ll be the same for masters. And you have AC classrooms :p
That said, it’s still in a growing phase and lacks placement ( they will help you in off campus opportunities though).
If you have any further queries drop me a mail :)