Amit Goyal online economics entrances coaching?

Amit Goyal online economics entrances coaching?

shesmylife94
Hello im Jay

And I've heard hearsay that Sir takes online classes now, a lot of people I know who are not based in delhi might be interested in this for the next round of admission.

Can anyone, or sir himself :P, confirm or deny this? I haven't been able to find anything online.

Re: Amit Goyal online economics entrances coaching?

Amit Goyal
Administrator
HC

Re: Amit Goyal online economics entrances coaching?

HC
What is the fee for online classes? And can I get the course structure ie., what topics will be covered? are there any mock tests included?