Buddy system anybody?

zenny
In my time in the army, we had the concept of a buddy, where a senior would hand hold the junior and was responsible for his behaviour. I am seeking similar study partner for MSE, 2019. If anybody interested, do let me know. This old man would certainly appreciate the guidance. Especially with the math bits. Been more than 2 decades since I did matrices, calculus et.al. The theory bit is fine for me, at the moment but still get bamboozled with the tricky wordplay. We have T-30days for the exam. Let's do our best.