Cambridge Advanced Diploma in Economics

JensenBreck
Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if other people were considering applying to the econ diploma at Cambridge (or were accepted in previous years) so that we could share our thought and questions about the application process.

I am international student, will graduate in 2018, BA in social science from top uni, top 2% of my cohort. Currently an exchange student in the US.
I still need to retake the GRE because I didn't get the scores I wanted the first time.

Any Idea , Suggestions would be appreciated,

Thanks,

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5024536

installation video