Cds

econ101
Guys can anyone answer the following of those who got admission calls:
1. How much fees do we have to deposit?
2. Do we have to apply for hostel somewhere?
3. Are all accomadated in hostel?
4. Do we have to visit the campus personally to secure our seats or do we have to deposit it online?
5.what are the documents we have to take to cds if we wish to join?
Please reply I am interested in joining cds and these questions aren't answered anywhere.

Re: Cds

ManpreetDeconomist
I got a call letter for CDS. Heres what i know

fee - 8K
online only
hostel provided to all yes.

Re: Cds

subhraminion
are you planning to go there?

Re: Cds

econ101
most likely . anyone here has any idea till what rank cds offers admissions in waiting list

Re: Cds

econ101
anyone from waitlist got a call yet if so please qoute your rank

Re: Cds

Econ17
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Cds

econ101

Re: Cds

ManpreetDeconomist
i think till 50 WL... will get offer letter eventually..
I am not joining cds..

Re: Cds

azad1111
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Cds

Suvi
Hey
Can somebody plz update me about CDS admissions?
Till what rank in the wait list have students received admission letter?

Thank you

Re: Cds

subhraminion
any idea about current wait list

Re: Cds

Sachin Sehgal
I applied for it last year & my rank was 8th in the waiting list & I got a call from them for admission but that too in the last week of July.

Re: Cds

Suvi
My rank is 16.
General category.
Is there a chance I'll get a call from there?

Re: Cds

Archak majumder
I appeared for cds entrance exam this year 2018.can you please give an idea of the first list cut off marks..?????

Re: Cds

Azad
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Cds 2018

Econ_boy
I got waiting list rank 13 in cds 2018 entrance(sr. No. 99)
As many students have the same rank.
Is there any scope of me getting into cds.

and does anyone have any idea about the counselling schedule.

Re: Cds 2018

Azad
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED