Chances of getting General Economics at GIPE with rank 73?

Chances of getting General Economics at GIPE with rank 73?

earlpratik
What are the chances of getting an unreserved seat in M.Sc. Economics at Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics with a rank of 73?
What has been the trend over the years?

Re: Chances of getting General Economics at GIPE with rank 73?

Simran
You will get general for sure. It goes till 80s for general.
Will you be paying fees for your second preference if that is offered first??

Re: Chances of getting General Economics at GIPE with rank 73?

earlpratik
Thanks for your positive words! They have offered me Agribusiness Economics in first round of counselling (I received the offer letter couple of hours back)
I was wondering what happens if one does not pay fee for the program they have been allotted today? Do I need to send them an email stating I am not willing to join the course?
And what if I pay the fees for Agribusiness today? Will I be considered for Financial Economics/General Economics in later rounds.
Thanks!

Re: Chances of getting General Economics at GIPE with rank 73?

Simran
I am mailing you my number. My rank is 76 and I have same queries as you. I Know someone who is studying there so I’ll try to get in touch with her as well. We can discuss and try to sort this out !

Re: Chances of getting General Economics at GIPE with rank 73?

adya
HI Simran!
I am having a similar problem as you two. If you come to know any solution to this, kindly inform me as well.

Re: Chances of getting General Economics at GIPE with rank 73?

Simran
Hey
Mailed you my number. Will make a WhatsApp group.
Others with gipe problems/ discussion can mail me there numbers. It’s difficult to discuss in this forum only!

Re: Chances of getting General Economics at GIPE with rank 73?

Simran
‎Open this link to join WhatsApp Group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/2VIoEvIBaSt1zwwkds7sFh

Re: Chances of getting General Economics at GIPE with rank 73?

Aarthi14
What are the chances of getting into agri in gipe with a rank of 433????

Re: Chances of getting General Economics at GIPE with rank 73?

anushka
My rank is 140, open category. What are the chances I will be getting MSc financial economics?

Re: Chances of getting General Economics at GIPE with rank 73?

earlpratik
Join the Whatsapp group with link given above.
Pleople over there may help you out

Re: Chances of getting General Economics at GIPE with rank 73?

Econ_boy
When would the call letters for second counselling be mailed?

Re: Chances of getting General Economics at GIPE with rank 73?

anushka
They have already send the call letters for second counseling in the evening today.

On Mon, Jun 25, 2018, 7:54 PM Econ_boy [via Discussion forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
When would the call letters for second counselling be mailed?

To unsubscribe from Chances of getting General Economics at GIPE with rank 73?, click here.
NAML

Re: Chances of getting General Economics at GIPE with rank 73?

Aaheli
Hi. Same problem.
So did you find a solution?

Re: Chances of getting General Economics at GIPE with rank 73?

earlpratik
You can join the Whatsapp group