DSE Application forms

deepak
Hello Guys,

DSE has announced that their application form will be available from the 14th of May onwards.

http://econdse.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Admission-notice-IMPORTANT-INFORMATION-2012.pdf

Re: DSE Application forms

divya9
Thank you!

On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 1:30 PM, Deepak [via Discussion forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello Guys,

DSE has announced that their application form will be available from the 14th of May onwards.

http://econdse.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Admission-notice-IMPORTANT-INFORMATION-2012.pdf

http://discussion-forum.2150183.n2.nabble.com/DSE-Application-forms-tp7545870.html
To start a new topic under Announcements, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Announcements, click here.
NAML

--
Regards,

Divya Singh

Am I eligible for DSE

brajesh
I am a B.E. graduate, am I eligible for DSE M.Sc or M. Phil program.
If yes then out of these two programs I am eligible for which one??

Re: DSE Application forms

Erika
how do we confirm our application has been received and accepted by DSE? Because we already have the reg no. and admit card. incase they dont accept (suppose) and I go upto delhi to realise Im not even considered..then?

Re: DSE Application forms

Erika
also, their website says, exam centers would be provided the same day. Im assuming exam is in Delhi and we have to report to DSE campus? kindly confirm
Thanks

Re: DSE Application forms

Devika
Yes, the exam is held in Delhi. They uploaded the exam centres one day before the exam last year. So they'll do it this year as well.

Re: DSE Application forms

Devika
They don't usually send out any confirmation that the application has been received. If there's a flaw in the application, they can always contact you.

Re: DSE Application forms

Erika
fair enough.

Thanks for answering devika!

Re: DSE Application forms

Sinistral
in the application form we don't have to fill our class 12th marks , no? because marks of 10th and graduation have been asked but no class 12th marks, hence this doubt.

and i am going to affix self attested photographs. I hope this wont create any problem.
---
 "You don't have to believe in God, but you should believe in The Book." -Paul Erdős

Re: DSE Application forms

Erika
not a problem at all. they require self attested.
and I spoke to them over the phone and was confirmed that they need class 10th 'certificate' for birthdate. marksheet is not reqd (marks maybe filled in the given box). class 12th marks or marksheet need not be filled or used.

Re: DSE Application forms

Sinistral
thank you so much Erika :)
---
 "You don't have to believe in God, but you should believe in The Book." -Paul Erdős

Re: DSE Application forms

Do bats eat cats?
This post was updated on .
Did anyone have trouble registering online? It doesn't seem to be working for me. The page isn't loading after I press the Submit button :/

Edited: Never mind. It's working now.