DSE administration process

ElPsyCongroo
Congratulations to everyone who got in!

I was wondering if anyone has any idea of what the admission process we have to go through is like?
They have detailed the process well in the documents they published but I'm wondering if there are any additional requirements they forgot to mention or anything of the sort? Anything to keep in mind?

I ask because other universities have had moments where they've asked for certain documents at the last moment/out of nowhere.

Re: DSE administration process

ElPsyCongroo
Also, any clue on when college starts?

Re: DSE administration process

AP199
No clue.
Are you able to access the details under the admission lists on DU's website. And if yes, can you please share it here?

Re: DSE administration process

ElPsyCongroo
Which information are you talking about?

Admission process, centers and such?

Re: DSE administration process

AP199

I was talking about the "details" link on this. Can access it now.

Just to confirm, all we have to do is report at room 104 with the documents mentioned on DU's website?

Re: DSE administration process

ElPsyCongroo
Where did you get room 104 from particularly? I thought it was just "DSE" we had to report to, as our center of admission.

Re: DSE administration process

AP199
It's mentioned on DSE's website.

Re: DSE administration process