DSE application-Percentage of Main subject--Pls help

DSE application-Percentage of Main subject--Pls help

phelps.phan

Guys I'm not sure what does 'Main subject' mean. I'm an engineering grad, which papers should be considered "not main". Fellow engineeres pls help me if you have sorted this out.

Re: DSE application-Percentage of Main subject--Pls help

phelps.phan
guys pls reply...last date approaching :(...non engineering students what have u given?
thanks.

Re: DSE application-Percentage of Main subject--Pls help

Noel
Hi phelps,du students have credit courses alongwith the main subjects such as english,geography,financial maths etc..i'm sure you must have side courses too..just don't include them in your main percentage

Re: DSE application-Percentage of Main subject--Pls help

phelps.phan
Thank you Noel