DSE change in application form..urgent

jane
I mailed a request for choice of option yesterday, at around 4.43 pm and got a response then only, where they have written," dear candidate, we regret that we are unable to respond to individual queries. Pls check our updated webpage for information related to your query"... What are the trying to imply? any idea, anyone? does it mean my request for the option will not be accepted? if u have mailed, pls explain... its freaking me out...

Re: DSE change in application form..urgent

Granpa Simpson
even I received the same mail from their side..I dont know wat dat really means..totally confused...
 "I don't ride side-saddle. I'm as straight as a submarine"

Re: DSE change in application form..urgent

Keya
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: DSE change in application form..urgent

Anjali
I haven't received any such mail. I filled it up on 17th .
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."