DSE solutions

Re: DSE solutions

Halflife
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: DSE solutions

Halflife
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: DSE solutions

Daffodils
Thanks a lot

Re: DSE solutions

Nikkita
Thankyou so much Halflife

Re: DSE solutions

Halflife
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: DSE solutions

AdityaGarg13
Tomorrow we should get to know about all details. Registrations starts tomorrow.

Re: DSE solutions

Halflife
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: DSE solutions

Diya
How are you solving the 8th question here? I am using Baye's but not getting the right answer.

Also, how to go about 5th?

Re: DSE solutions

Halflife
CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: DSE solutions

Diya
Shouldn't 29 be A?
The standard error is S.D/rt.N = 100/10 = 10.
If not, then what is meant by approx maximum error?

Re: DSE solutions

Halflife
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: DSE solutions

Diya

Right. Thanks Halflife :)

On Wed, 14 Jun 2017, 12:17 Halflife [via Discussion forum], <[hidden email]> wrote:
Width of the 95% confidence interval : (1.96)(s/√n) = 19.6 ~ 20. So (b).

To unsubscribe from DSE solutions, click here.
NAML

Re: DSE solutions

Halflife
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
MAC

Re: DSE solutions

MAC
Thanks for the question paper. Here is the official answer key for 2016 DSE paper in case anyone needs it!MAent2016keyseriesA_(2).pdf

Re: DSE solutions

dkny0176
Hi Econenthusiast,

Can you please send me the dse 2016 exam. It would be really helpful.
I have sent you my email-id.

Thank you in advance.

Re: DSE solutions

gyandeep
Please send me one copy of DSE2016 question paper with solution ( if u have),.....thanks bro...

Re: DSE solutions

amadv
CONTENTS DELETED
12