DU 80 percent reservation for regional Delhi based students?

DU 80 percent reservation for regional Delhi based students?

ElPsyCongroo
One can do a quick Google search and look into the new law.
http://www.timesnow.tv/india/article/delhi-assembly-reservation-85-percent-delhi-university-cutoff-lists/64738

I'm not sure if
a) This is relevant to DSE
b) Assuming a) is true, if DSE would be implementing this policy this year or starting next year?

This is not a thread to discuss the politics behind/rationale of this policy btw, I'm just looking for answers to the two questions above, anyone has a clue?

Re: DU 80 percent reservation for regional Delhi based students?

AP199
This reservation policy is for 28 colleges that are aided by Delhi Government. DSE doesn't fall under that category.

Re: DU 80 percent reservation for regional Delhi based students?

AP199

Re: DU 80 percent reservation for regional Delhi based students?

ElPsyCongroo
Oh I see, alright that makes a lot more sense now. Thank you.