Don't have the option mentioned in my DSE form printout even now! Is it okay?

Don't have the option mentioned in my DSE form printout even now! Is it okay?

Nupur
In the mail from DU regarding the facility to make changes in the form, it's written all candidates are supposed to download a fresh copy of the form after 22nd April. I downloaded it but still it doesn't have the option of the paper (A or B) written while everything else is written perfectly. And note that while filling the form I had filled in the option and this was even before this change in application form facility was given. Does no one have  their option written in the printed copy of the form or is it just me?

Re: Don't have the option mentioned in my DSE form printout even now! Is it okay?

The Villain
Yeah..even i dont have the option mentioned when i see the printed form.Its the same for everyone.

Re: Don't have the option mentioned in my DSE form printout even now! Is it okay?

Nupur
Thanks Ron! :)

Re: Don't have the option mentioned in my DSE form printout even now! Is it okay?

bhavya
i received a mail like that too.. but as i did not make any mistakes.. i did not do any thing.. were we supposed to apply again? and after applying online.. do we have to send the print out of the application form via post ? ...

Re: Don't have the option mentioned in my DSE form printout even now! Is it okay?

Nupur
No nothing had to be done if one did not make any mistake in the first time..it was just written that filled in form should be downloaded again which you can still download (i guess!) if you haven't already! And downloaded copy is only for our own record and not to be sent by post!

Re: Don't have the option mentioned in my DSE form printout even now! Is it okay?

bhavya
Thnks a lot :)