GIPE VS IP UNIVERSITY

econ101
Hi Guys i talked to the administration of gipe they told i have chances but i am a bit skeptical regarding the course i took admission in ipu on friday in financial economi cs  and i was having otherwise second thoughts of joining the course regarding giving up my current city and  family environment and other things I mean i do want to join a good course offcourse and dte ied had been my stronger areas during college time also after the day i get my final call from gipe i will only be having 2-3 days time to decide and finalise my admissions. I really dont have any idea about agri course offcourse that i never got to study
I do have a part time startup here leaving for pune will turn out leaving my work too.but do you think placements are great enough  that giving up all the things will be worth it?  .
At ipu i have got financial/general economics and gipe will be offering agriculture .
Key point of joining would be good placements and good education quality .