Gipe admission

Rk

Gipe admission

Rk
I have got an offer letter from gipe, i am getting agribusiness , if i take admission is there any chance that i will get FE In the next list?my rank is 129. Please help.

Re: Gipe admission

ManpreetDeconomist
its possible you may get financial ( but not 100% at all) ,, however you will most probably(99% sure) get IBEF. which is also a really good course.

Getting another offer doesnt depend upon whether you have selected any other offer before or not ( Source- I got agri mail on 22 june.. i ignored it... day before yesterday I got IBEF mail)

Re: Gipe admission

Batman!
@manpreet any idea upto which rank the admission letters would be sent?

Re: Gipe admission

ManpreetDeconomist
of what? financial... it all depends man.... how many students leave or dont take admission..... you can check past years trend.. wont be sure 100%till letter comes