Giving away Economics and Statistics books

Giving away Economics and Statistics books

Ankit Agrawal
This post was updated on .
Hi all,

I passed out from DSE in 2015, and just found out that I have a lot of books in my cupboard that I am not using anymore. I would like to give them away here if anybody is interested:

1. DSE last 10 years entrance exam papers (pre 2012) - Free of cost
2. A first course in real analysis: MK Singhal and Asha Rani Singhal - Free of cost
3. Finite Differences and Numerical Analysis: HC Saxena - Free of cost
4. Introduction to Matrices: SC Gupta - Free of cost
5. Mathematics for Economics and Business: RS Bharadwaj - Free of cost
6. Probability and Statistics: DeGroot and Schervish(Copy) - Free of cost
7. Solution Manual for Introduction to Game theory : Martin Osborne (Copy) - Free of cost
8. Course 601, Public Economics I - Readings (Copy) - Free of cost
9. Economic Dynamics - Theory and computation : John Stachurski (Copy) - Free of cost
10. Economics of regulation (Course 608) readings (Copy) - Free of cost

11. Basic Econometrics: Gujarati Porter and Gunasekar (5th Ed) - Rs. 100/-
12. Intermediate Microeconomics (8th Ed): Hal Varian - Rs. 100/-
13. Topology (2nd Edition): James Munkres - Rs. 200/-

Drop me a mail on ankitagrawal079@gmail.com if you want any of these books.

Regards
Ankit

Re: Giving away some books

Ankit Agrawal
One more book:

Fundamental of Statistics by AM Gun, MK Gupta and B Dasgupta - Free of cost

Re: Giving away some books

MilenaGlen
Hello, I am interested in  Mathematics for Economics and Business: RS Bharadwaj.
Where are you located?
https://writemyessaytoday.net/write-my-essay-in-2-hours
good educatinal resource

Re: Giving away some books