Hyderabad vs MSE

Mr. J
Hey guys, which one should someone prefer out of UoH and MSE, considering placements a priority and academics as well?

Re: Hyderabad vs MSE

ElPsyCongroo
Isn't MSE > UoH anyday? Atleast for placements?

Re: Hyderabad vs MSE

akanksha30
Exactly my question. How to rank GIPE and MSE as compared to UOH, keeping in mind placements over research.

Re: Hyderabad vs MSE

I'mRaj
If u r getting GE..FE..OR AQFE dont think twice go to Mse... today MSE is among prestigious master eco. Institute..gokhle was better before five year but today it lose it's mark,however heydrabad is okky.. but for placement point of view
MSE>>>GIPE>>UOH

Re: Hyderabad vs MSE

akanksha30
Should one prefer General or financial economics at UOH or go for IBEF or financial at GIPE? All of this is keeping in mind the objective of placements.

On 2 Jul 2017 17:13, "I'mRaj [via Discussion forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
If u r getting GE..FE..OR AQFE dont think twice go to Mse... today MSE is among prestigious master eco. Institute..gokhle was better before five year but today it lose it's mark,however heydrabad is okky.. but for placement point of view
MSE>>>GIPE>>UOH

http://discussion-forum.2150183.n2.nabble.com/Hyderabad-vs-MSE-tp7606792p7606814.html
To unsubscribe from Hyderabad vs MSE, click here.
NAML

Re: Hyderabad vs MSE

ElPsyCongroo
Financial from GIPE would be better than UoH I believe, UoH is a name that comes up for econ masters ofc but I'm pretty sure ranking wise it is objectively a rung below MSE and GIPE.

Actually I don't know anything about UoH in terms of testimonials or particulars but I'm using that itself as evidence (that no one I've spoken to has even mentioned UoH as a prospect if they've cleared GIPE/MSE).

I don't know much about IBEF though.

Re: Hyderabad vs MSE

I'mRaj
@akanksha 30... i think u should go for gipe financial eco. If you r thinking about job after master's...if u want to go to research sector obviously go for UOH pure eco... financial eco offering by UOH starting from this year so i think u should not go for it...

Re: Hyderabad vs MSE

econgirl
Maybe over all ranking wise UOH will be one step down , but heard its great for eco.. great curriculum and faculty make it a very structured course. Also heard GIPE FE is very good in terms of placements... IBEF and FE are not very different in course structure and heard from a student that they also teach a lot of softwares which is not the case in other colleges...

Re: Hyderabad vs MSE

Mudit kothiyal
Guys  education standard is very important ... Choose your result wisely . Placements also depends upon the knowledge not upon the college. Go for UOH .see last year placement report of UOH . Highest package offered is 14 and average 6.5.

Re: Hyderabad vs MSE

akanksha30
Is that for economics or overall? The package?'
On 04-Jul-2017, at 9:12 PM, Mudit kothiyal [via Discussion forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Guys  education standard is very important ... Choose your result wisely . Placements also depends upon the knowledge not upon the college. Go for UOH .see last year placement report of UOH . Highest package offered is 14 and average 6.5.

http://discussion-forum.2150183.n2.nabble.com/Hyderabad-vs-MSE-tp7606792p7607094.html
To unsubscribe from Hyderabad vs MSE, click here.
NAML

Re: Hyderabad vs MSE

Mudit kothiyal
For economics . UOH is a very reputed university .i am also planning to join UOH .

Re: Hyderabad vs MSE

akanksha30
I don’t have a very good rank so I am a bit skeptical. :/
On 04-Jul-2017, at 9:17 PM, Mudit kothiyal [via Discussion forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

For economics . UOH is a very reputed university .i am also planning to join UOH .

http://discussion-forum.2150183.n2.nabble.com/Hyderabad-vs-MSE-tp7606792p7607096.html
To unsubscribe from Hyderabad vs MSE, click here.
NAML

Re: Hyderabad vs MSE

Mudit kothiyal
What's your rank ?

Re: Hyderabad vs MSE

akanksha30
81 for general and 45 for financial
On 04-Jul-2017, at 9:22 PM, Mudit kothiyal [via Discussion forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

What's your rank ?

http://discussion-forum.2150183.n2.nabble.com/Hyderabad-vs-MSE-tp7606792p7607101.html
To unsubscribe from Hyderabad vs MSE, click here.
NAML

Re: Hyderabad vs MSE

Mudit kothiyal
You will easily get .

Re: Hyderabad vs MSE

akanksha30
How even. They have such few seats
On 04-Jul-2017, at 9:25 PM, Mudit kothiyal [via Discussion forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

You will easily get .

http://discussion-forum.2150183.n2.nabble.com/Hyderabad-vs-MSE-tp7606792p7607103.html
To unsubscribe from Hyderabad vs MSE, click here.
NAML

Re: Hyderabad vs MSE

Mudit kothiyal
Every year UOH CAME With 2 list .. You will get easily

Re: Hyderabad vs MSE

akanksha30
We have to attend the counselling right? Also any idea about that fees they are asking  for?
On 04-Jul-2017, at 9:29 PM, Mudit kothiyal [via Discussion forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Every year UOH CAME With 2 list .. You will get easily

http://discussion-forum.2150183.n2.nabble.com/Hyderabad-vs-MSE-tp7606792p7607107.html
To unsubscribe from Hyderabad vs MSE, click here.
NAML

Re: Hyderabad vs MSE

Mudit kothiyal
Yes we have to .

Re: Hyderabad vs MSE

dilip121211
What about hostel accommodation in uoh. They will provide or not.
12