IGIDR-2018 Written Test Experience!

Ashish Gourav
Economics was very tricky with close options. Maths was also lengthy

Reasoning had traps!

Attempts
Reasoning - 30
Basic Maths - 35
Economics - 23

Overall - 88

What are your attempts?
Participate on this and similar discussions on WhatsApp Group : https://chat.whatsapp.com/AvpNpNuIXgIDsdoLir2i3A

Loves charts & graphs, Writer, IIT Kharagpur Alum

Re: IGIDR-2018 Written Test Experience!

Batman!
I found reasoning comparatively easy.

Traps?

You found traps in IGIDR reasoning despite being an IITian?

Re: IGIDR-2018 Written Test Experience!

Ashish Gourav
Yeah it was easy on a whole but 3-4 questions were time traps, better left alone.

Apart from that IITian doesn't imply good in reasoning, but good in Physics,Chemistry & Maths.
Plus, standardised reasoning is a highly contrived way to understand the logical & comprehension ability of any student.

I believe logical & comprehension ability can never be judged with one single question paper.

And yes these are my opinion, you are likely to have yours too!

Loves charts & graphs, Writer, IIT Kharagpur Alum