IGIDR INTERVIEW

Azad
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: IGIDR INTERVIEW

famous_blue_raincoat
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: IGIDR INTERVIEW

Ashish Gourav
Intro : Why do you want to be an economist after engineering and considerable work experience? I gave my reasons so was asked : "Which books have you read on economics?"

Q1. What are economic cycles?

I mixed it up with business cycles.

Q2. What is recession?

Q3. What is Stagflation?

Q4. A very simple question on finding demand, which I couldn't answer. (though they gave hints)

Q5. What do you know about Sub-prime crisis?

After these questions, was asked few questions on environmental & mining engineering as I am a Mining Engineer.
Loves charts & graphs, Writer, IIT Kharagpur Alum