ISI admit card

Ankita
Hey, would someone happen to know if something is wrong with the ISI admission portal because I am not able to get the link to my admit card.
Thanks

Re: ISI admit card

JMKeynes
I had downloaded mine quite a while back and it seemed to work fine. Make sure you use Firefox or Chrome though.

Re: ISI admit card

Ankita
I did use firefox. The link was there until yesterday and it was not working I wasn't able to download it. I tried today and there is no link and on top of it, the page says registration closed. What registration closed I don't understand, I paid and everything. Can some one please check if they are facing the same problem somehow??

Re: ISI admit card

lucifer
It is working.