ISI cut-off?

neha:)
Hey! Few curious questions..
In the economics section of ISI, how many questions are we supposed to attempt?
And out of our total attempt, how many should be exactly correct, in order to clear the cut-off?
And yes, what's the expected cut-off for Maths section?
Please help.

Re: ISI cut-off?

The Villain
In Maths section you need to get around 23-24 right.
In eco one needs to attempt 6 out of 10 questions.

Re: ISI cut-off?

neha:)
Thanks Ron. So this means those six questions must be completely correct, right? What if we attempt more than six, with partial correct answers?

On Fri, May 2, 2014 at 1:45 AM, Ron [via Discussion forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
In Maths section you need to get around 23-24 right.
In eco one needs to attempt 6 out of 10 questions.

http://discussion-forum.2150183.n2.nabble.com/ISI-cut-off-tp7588197p7588200.html
To unsubscribe from ISI cut-off?, click here.
NAML

Re: ISI cut-off?

The Villain
I'm not sure abt it.Its hard to get completely right but you should get about 80-90% of it right.
I don't knw abt over attempt.Maybe they'll just check the 1st 6 then.

Re: ISI cut-off?

neha:)
Alright! Thanks :)

http://discussion-forum.2150183.n2.nabble.com/ISI-cut-off-tp7588197p7588204.html