Is there any WhatsApp group for ISI 2019 preparation?

Is there any WhatsApp group for ISI 2019 preparation?

Noobhoon

Re: Is there any WhatsApp group for ISI 2019 preparation?

Macro5
Hi,  I am preparing for 2019 entrances.  Jnu and Igidr are on my priority lists. Don't know about any whatsapp group..  Are you interested in these two institutions??

Re: Is there any WhatsApp group for ISI 2019 preparation?

Macro5
We can make one whatsapp group..  What say?

Re: Is there any WhatsApp group for ISI 2019 preparation?

Noobhoon
Yeah sure. Please make one!

Re: Is there any WhatsApp group for ISI 2019 preparation?

Noobhoon
And share the link

Re: Is there any WhatsApp group for ISI 2019 preparation?

Macro5
Mail me your whatsapp no.

Re: Is there any WhatsApp group for ISI 2019 preparation?

Noobhoon

Contact him. He will add u to the group.