JNU 2nd List

jew

JNU 2nd List

jew
When will JNU second list come?
I have got Not Selected in my all ECOM EILM IRAM.

Should I be optimistic to get selected or just leave for other options?

Re: JNU 2nd List

Rajesh
'Hope for the best but be prepared for the worst:)

Re: JNU 2nd List

anmol gupta
Where can we check the admission list of jnu for  this year's entrance exam? Plz reply

Re: JNU 2nd List

subhraminion
any update?

Re: JNU 2nd List

Mort
Check this link -

https://admissions.jnu.ac.in/vivaletter_test2ndlist.aspx

It says 2nd list results are declared. Can anyone check on the college notice board?

Re: JNU 2nd List

Priyanka21
Are you able to access the link?

Re: JNU 2nd List

Rajesh
Yr this link is for some other course, not ours as I think..
Because earlier also, during 1st list, this list came firstly, then Economics list.

Re: JNU 2nd List

Priyanka21
Is the result published on notice board? Can anyone check it?

Re: JNU 2nd List

azad1111
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: JNU 2nd List

Econ_2
can someone post the picture of the list. the website isint accessible

Re: JNU 2nd List

Autofill
Any update?

Re: JNU 2nd List

bond007
2nd list is out.
I am selected.

Re: JNU 2nd List

subhraminion
Congratulations

Re: JNU 2nd List

Seecha
 can you plz share the list?
jew

Re: JNU 2nd List

jew
I didn't got through JNU 2nd list.
Do they like ever have a 3rd list in any case?

Re: JNU 2nd List

bond007
I don't know if there is any list available regarding this.
Check with your application no.