JNU stats part

Sonal
Hi
Can anyone tell me what all needs to be covered in statistics and econometrics from JNU point of view?

Re: JNU stats part

The Villain
@Sonal The main topics arprobability,probability distributions,sampling, regression,correlation
If you have the book of Mathematical stats by john freund then do tge 1st 9 chapters

Re: JNU stats part

Sonal
Thanks Ron, I don't have freund. Will do regression part from Gujarati. :)

On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 1:11 AM, Ron [via Discussion forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
@Sonal The main topics arprobability,probability distributions,sampling, regression,correlation
If you have the book of Mathematical stats by john freund then do tge 1st 9 chapters

http://discussion-forum.2150183.n2.nabble.com/JNU-stats-part-tp7586087p7586088.html
To start a new topic under Announcements, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from JNU stats part, click here.
NAML