Jnu sss essay writing

Econenthusiast
Could somebody throw light on what is expected by the examiners in the essay section ?. For example, last year the paper asked to analyse whether a decline in currency in circulation leads to a decline in economic activity in the country.
In such a case, are we expected to give rounded off figures on the results of a recent experience like demonetisation coupled with the currency multiplier to show how when currency is sucked out of the economy, there is a change in the money supply which causes the Lm curve to shift and short run equilibrium output to change. Do they expect diagrams and formulae of the explained part as well ?.

Any inputs from seniors or from students who are in touch with seniors would be really helpful.

Re: Jnu sss essay writing

Pravin
Well I think we have to deal with theories with some real world examples. Also if you look at past two years question papers you can easily trace there is one question asked directly from economic theories like inflation targeting, fiscal deficits and crowding out. What I am understanding is that similar macroeconomics debate can come this year.

Re: Jnu sss essay writing

soimmoi
do you guys take any tutions? have your teachers told you any particular topics to perpare on?

Re: Jnu sss essay writing

Pravin
No, I am not taking any tutions.

Re: Jnu sss essay writing

Pravin
This post was updated on .
But we all can discuss about it too. We can make list of topics. Like some days ago there was a debate about should government go for stimulating the economy or go for FRBMA act. Our government went for latter. This can be one topic. Isn't it so ?

Re: Jnu sss essay writing

soimmoi
Yes, it can be! especially after moody's upgrade in credit rating of INDIA

Re: Jnu sss essay writing

Pravin
This post was updated on .
Right. And what about this JAM trinity. I mean the topics of financial inclusion. So I think we have two topics. And can you pls help me in the 2016 Q 33-36. I have posted that in other thread.

Re: Jnu sss essay writing

soimmoi
can you please post the questions?

Re: Jnu sss essay writing

Pravin
I am sorry but I can't upload pic here.

Re: Jnu sss essay writing

soimmoi
33 to 35 are paragraph questions i've not tried those. 36) c

Re: Jnu sss essay writing

Pravin
No no, utility function is x^1/2 + y . That question.

Re: Jnu sss essay writing

soimmoi
really sorry can't find the questions may be our sets are different.

Re: Jnu sss essay writing

Pravin
Oh! I am really sorry. by mistake I wrote 2015. Its 2016.

Re: Jnu sss essay writing

mesh
some of the probable topic for essays can be
1= bank recapitalization to solve the NPA crunch
2=the surge of cryptocurrencies
3=insolvency and bankruptcy code act
4=GST very obviously