MSE 2nd List *Urgent*

jew

MSE 2nd List *Urgent*

jew
Hey Guys I received offer letter yesterday at 9:15 PM.
I called MSE today and they asked me to call them on Monday morning since it's closed and no one is there today.

I have few queries and if anyone has secured admission in MSE, Please help.
1.) If by paying the fees I'm securing my seat in the course I'm mentioning in the provided link as per first come first served basis?
2.) Do I have to go MSE in person before 1st August for submitting documents.
3.) When is the last date to submit documents?
4.) I'm staying here for DSE 2nd list and I'll be reaching MSE on 4th August, can that cost me my seat since I'm reporting on 1st August.
5.) It's written in the email that specific branches won't be allotted in first week. What do they mean by this?
Ash

Re: MSE 2nd List *Urgent*

Ash
I think allotment of dept will be made acc to rank on 1st August. We can't choose then

Re: MSE 2nd List *Urgent*

Bigboss
hi jew is this the full content of the mail you have recived.From this mail it appears there is no counseling for 2nd list candidates and straightaway fees to be paid and any one of the branch mentioned in the mail will be allotted.Also the Rs 10000/-non refundable deposit paid by 1st list candidates is not there for 2nd list candidate.if you have not posted some contents of mail please post same for a clear understanding and interpreting what it is.
jew

Re: MSE 2nd List *Urgent*

jew
Thanks and this is the remaining mail that I've received.

Re: MSE 2nd List *Urgent*

Bigboss
hi Jew in your post you have pasted the contents of mail recived from MES.in the mail after describing the eligiblity criteria they say on 1st aug the specilization will be alotted and immediatly in next line they say till 1st week of august no specilization will be alotted this is contradictory.IS MSE going to allot the branch to 2 ndlist candidates on 1 st aug or by end of 1st week august as a recipent of the mail you can write to MSE seek their answer and post in this forum for the benefit of 2nd list candidates.
jew

Re: MSE 2nd List *Urgent*

jew
Can you provide me any mail or the concerned persons contact details?
They didn't replied to my previous emails which I had sent them few days back. and today when I called them they asked me to call them on Monday for further details.

Re: MSE 2nd List *Urgent*

Bigboss
Hi jew after point 5 they have asked you to confrm your willingness to accept the offer via e mail which means you have to reply the mail and while confirming your willingness you raise querry regarding allocation of specialization whether on 1st august or end of 1st week of august.also note saturday and sunday MSE is closed hence you will get reply only on monday and do post the reply on monday for benefit of 2nd list candidates.

Re: MSE 2nd List *Urgent*

Bigboss
MSE 1 st list candidates have the option of counselling and had the liberty of not remitting the deposit 10000/-and the fees if they were not allocated their desired branch of choice where as the mail sent to 2nd list candidates call for payment of fees on or before 29 th july 2017 and candidates should report on 1st august then in one line  it says the specilization will be allotted on 1st august in following paragraph it says before 1st week august the specilization will be allocated.
This method clearly deprives 2 nd list candidates once fees is paid and if desired branch is not allocated and candidate refuse to join or continu he or she will loose 10000+10% of fees over and above his trip expense to chennai for comming on 1st aug 2017.
so 2nd list candidates should send a mail to MSE on 24 th requesting MSE to communicate the the specilization allotment on 30 th july so that they could decide whether to undertake a trip to chennai or straightaway communicate their decision to with draw if their branch of choice is not given thus by saving at least the travel expense.
MSE has communicated the non availablity of hostel in the mail but the important aspect of specilization branch allocation remains in dark.
Ash

Re: MSE 2nd List *Urgent*

Ash
@ jew,   Did u call MSE for your query? Pl update here
jew

Re: MSE 2nd List *Urgent*

jew
I called them today 100-200 times, they didn't picked my phone.
Also, the emails have not been answered till now.
Ash

Re: MSE 2nd List *Urgent*

Ash
Ok jew I tried too calling but no one picked

Re: MSE 2nd List *Urgent*

Bigboss
Have you conveyed your willingness to join also have you paid the fees.

Re: MSE 2nd List *Urgent*

vinay
URGENT flatmate needed or accomadation needed

MSE 2ND LIST

I am looking for a flat or a pg near MSE.....since they are not providing any hostel....

if someone is interested in joining in please contact : 8860214478

vinay

Re: MSE 2nd List *Urgent*

Bigboss
are you a 2nd list candidate.where is the flat.which specilization you got.have you paid the fees.

Re: MSE 2nd List *Urgent*

vinay
Yes i got through in the second list.

will pay the fee before 29th ....i have finalised on MSE, so need to shift there and find a flat.

they will allot the course on first august only, cant help it....."second list problems :P "