MSE Actuarial economics vs GIPE Financial eco

MSE Actuarial economics vs GIPE Financial eco

econgirl
Guys , can you please tell which one is better and what one should prefer if they consider placements

Re: MSE Actuarial economics vs GIPE Financial eco

blackjack
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: MSE Actuarial economics vs GIPE Financial eco

econgirl
Yes. I have been hearing the same
Off late from everybody although I thought average packages are the same... I did notice that Mse gives us a really good option of choosing electives for which we can choose other core papers so overall two years later , the course structures are very similar

Re: MSE Actuarial economics vs GIPE Financial eco

Mr. J
Any course at MSE should be preferred over all other courses at GIPE Except general economics. The reason being low fee structure at GIPE and nothing else.