MSE Second list

econgirl
Has anyone got an email today ? I heard they have sent mails for a second counseling but individually...

Re: MSE Second list

nikhil
My friend got a mail yesterday but he is in obc category and his marks was 40 in cucet

Re: MSE Second list

nikhil

Re: MSE Second list

econgirl
Do you have any idea about general category ?

Re: MSE Second list

nikhil
I think there is no vacant seat available in general category

Re: MSE Second list

nikhil
Bcz they have only mentioned the vacant seats available only of obc and sc st

Re: MSE Second list

ElPsyCongroo
How will general seats get vacant yet? I think they will open it up after D school results are out and people don't pay fees, I think the deadline for that is 18th, so 19th onward I guess you can start expecting.

Re: MSE Second list

eco1719
Second counselling will start after 20th July as the first counselling  fees have to be paid by 19th July

Re: MSE Second list

Niket
Are they sending mails personally?
jew

Re: MSE Second list

jew
Did you get any mail form them today? I was told that they'll contact me on 21 for admission process.
Ash

Re: MSE Second list

Ash
Did any one get mail for second list from MSE general category
Ash

Re: MSE Second list

Ash
Can someone tell when is the last date for payment of fees from the second list. Nothing is mentioned.pl highlight someone .

Re: MSE Second list

nikhil
Which course are u getting in 2nd list in mse

Re: MSE Second list

Ds12shr
Guys,please revert. Any idea till where have they taken students in the 2nd list for mse?

Re: MSE Second list

econgirl
I heard they have put ranks till score 56 for general category and are offering environmental

Re: MSE Second list

Ds12shr
@econgirl, the second list has 50 students. How can all of them be offered environmental?
Ash