MSQE RESULT IS OUT.

ranajoy gn

Re: MSQE RESULT IS OUT.

ranajoy gn

Re: MSQE RESULT IS OUT.

archna
hey i hv got interview call frm isi...
ny idea wat they ask in interview...

Re: MSQE RESULT IS OUT.

Praty
I have gotten an interview call from ISI too. Would be grateful if someone could shed some light on the nature of the impending interview. Thanks in advance.

Re: MSQE RESULT IS OUT.

Amit Goyal
Administrator
Dear all, Congratulations for the offer. Masters in Economics is a highly academic program. And Academic interviews conducted by Economics Departments are a test of economics fundamentals just like the entrance exam. Professors are going to ask you questions to see if you have good foundations to pursue not only higher studies in economics but also economics research. So if they see in you the potential they will be keen to have you there. I think studying for economics entrance exams will also prepare you for the interview.

Re: MSQE RESULT IS OUT.

Swati jain
ALL D VERY BEST THOSE WHO GOT INTERVIEW CALL...

Re: MSQE RESULT IS OUT.

Swati jain
hey praty, archana
hw ws ur interview??
pls tell me questions asked by u people at isi interview...

Re: MSQE RESULT IS OUT.

Swati jain
final results r out... congrats praty and others too...

http://www.isical.ac.in/~deanweb/Finallistmsqekol10.html