Maths practice

Ayush jain
I want to know that if I use 'Test of mathematics at 10+2 level'  book for maths practice with amit sir coaching then it will be helpful in entrance or not ?

Re: Maths practice

Researcher
100% helpful but I will recommend you that if you want to practice questions then first complete the previous years of mathematics questions of ISI as from which you will get much clearer insights of the type of questions and difficulty level of question from each topic then wen you are done with it Go to TOMATO

Re: Maths practice

chitra s
should i do TOMATO ?
or is it okay if i have done other questions (for MSEQ, DSE)

Re: Maths practice

Antique
It is definitely okay if you don't solve the TOMATO book (rather you must slove the past year papers), but solving the book will give you an insight to variety of question that can be asked in the MSQE and DSE exam.

Re: Maths practice

chitra s
 i have started working on it. :).
but i have to definitely repeat all those questions at least once. because i feel until i repeat i wont understand how certain questions have approached. Is it sir ?
i want to know one more thing, should i also solve the given question paper(past year STATS), or MCQ alone will do ?