Mse cutoff range

Nikita.k
Do anyone have any idea how many questions we need to do in mse entrance tomorrow out of 100 .And do we have to clear each section .
And any idea about the cutoff last year for mse .

Re: Mse cutoff range

dunkindonut
Last year it was 182 for financial eco (out of 300) and i heard general eco had higher cutoffs, but i am not sure about that info.

Re: Mse cutoff range

Niket
I spoke to a current MSE student who joined last year (2016-18) and she said the cutoff was 160 for general category. I'm sure if there is branch was cutoff (General, Finance etc.)

Re: Mse cutoff range

dunkindonut
The first cut off for fin eco was 182, i was told that the cutoff came down in subsequent counselings.
So if we go by that standard then one needs to get about 62 questions right this time.

What do you think about the difficulty of this years paper?

Re: Mse cutoff range

Niket
I'm hoping that cutoff with go down! Also they should keep the couselling late after ISI,DSE,IGIDR admissions atleast.

Re: Mse cutoff range

dunkindonut
Yaar, DSE forms are not even out yet, so I don't think what you wish will happen. IGIDR results will be out by second week June.

When is your interview?

Re: Mse cutoff range

Ravi
Anyone having any idea regarding this year cutoff for MSE general Eco.
Aslo how much there's difference in category wise cutoff?

Re: Mse cutoff range

zenny
Not sure to be honest. I have a sneaky suspicion that it will be higher than last year's as this year's paper was easy compared to last year. Reckon anything above 65 should be good. At least that's what all the previous year applicants said.

Re: Mse cutoff range

subham9681
how much will be the estimated cutoff for financial economics- for MSE this year? Any wild guesses?

Re: Mse cutoff range

zenny
75-78 I reckon. Don't you also think that the paper for this year was super-duper simple types? Or is it just me?

Re: Mse cutoff range

zenny
Also, can we form a whatsapp/telegram group for those who have written for MSE 2019 and are looking to get into. Also, has anybody been able to view the scorecard? The damn site keeps crashing on me at the moment.

Re: Mse cutoff range

17palkin.jangra@gmail.com
Hey
I scored 61.5 in cucet.
How high are the changes to get MSE?

Re: Mse cutoff range

zenny
Reckon you should get in. At least that's what an acquaintance from the forum told me.

On Sat, 22 Jun 2019 at 20:37, [hidden email] [via Discussion forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey
I scored 61.5 in cucet.
How high are the changes to get MSE?

http://discussion-forum.2150183.n2.nabble.com/Mse-cutoff-range-tp7604202p7616052.html
To unsubscribe from Mse cutoff range, click here.
NAML

Re: Mse cutoff range

17palkin.jangra@gmail.com
My category is obc

Re: Mse cutoff range

zenny
Arre then you will get your first choice yaardz... no fikarz only... But then again we got to wait for the official cut-offs to be announced...

On Sat, 22 Jun 2019 at 20:52, [hidden email] [via Discussion forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
My category is obc

http://discussion-forum.2150183.n2.nabble.com/Mse-cutoff-range-tp7604202p7616054.html
To unsubscribe from Mse cutoff range, click here.
NAML

Re: Mse cutoff range

17palkin.jangra@gmail.com
Let's create telegram group.

Re: Mse cutoff range

zenny
Please... MSE applicants have been awfully quite this year...

On Sat, 22 Jun 2019 at 21:02, [hidden email] [via Discussion forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Let's create telegram group.

http://discussion-forum.2150183.n2.nabble.com/Mse-cutoff-range-tp7604202p7616056.html
To unsubscribe from Mse cutoff range, click here.
NAML

Re: Mse cutoff range

Soumita Mitra
Hey, my score is 60.75. and I'm from general category. What are my chances?

Re: Mse cutoff range

zenny
If anybody is creating a whatsapp or telegram group please add me. I am bit of a luddite when it comes to these things. My number is 9886720869

Re: Mse cutoff range

zenny
Soumita Mitra wrote
Hey, my score is 60.75. and I'm from general category. What are my chances?
Bhai, what I heard was anything above 60 is safe. Abhi it is all on uparwale ke hands mein and how much itching it wants to do with us...
12