Mse important info

Mr. J
Hii everybody. Any idea about which university Mse comes under?

The guys at Mse are reluctant about giving any info. Actually i need it for mentioning on my migration form. I hope someone knows. Would be a great help.

Re: Mse important info

ManpreetDeconomist
central uni of tamil nadu?? (99% sure not 100%)

Re: Mse important info

econgirl
Mse is a private university... I'm not sure if it comes under any university

Re: Mse important info

econgirl
I think only the entrance exam is conducted through that... not sure if Mse falls under CUTN

Re: Mse important info

flying@warmachine
Has mse asked for migration?
Ash

Re: Mse important info

Ash
I think it comes under Anna University since it is situated inside the campus

Re: Mse important info

Mr. J
It has to be presented at some point of time. Yeah but not at the counselling.

Re: Mse important info

Mr. J
Web says its in COLLABORATION with Cutn for PG courses. What does that mean?

Re: Mse important info

eco1719
It is under Central University of tamil nadu(cutn) it is mentioned in the counselling letter sent to us. We have to complete cutn formalities for admission.  In the fees letter it also states that fees may increase by 5000 to 10000 as per cutn requirements