Need help with market equilibrium with two goods.

Need help with market equilibrium with two goods.

shoaib033
Following are the set of equations describing the demand and supply of two goods X and Y:
Demand functions:

Xd = a1 - b1*Px + c1*Py

Yd = a2 - b2 * Py +c2*Px

a1, a2, b1, b2, c1, c2 are positive.

Supply functions:

Xs = -f1 + g1*Px

Ya = -f2 + g2*Py

f1, f2, g1, g2 are positive

Government imposed t% tax on consumption of X and allows s% subsidy to producers of Y.
How will the set of equations change?
I replaced Px by Px(1+t) in the two demand equations as according to my understanding consumers now face a higher effective price for X. But I'm not sure how to incorporate the subsidy and what would be the economic logic behind such a change.