Practice for numaricals for macroeconomics.

Practice for numaricals for macroeconomics.

Nikkita
Plz suggest:
I have read macroeconomics by Olivier Blanchard.. But still facing a huge problem in solving questions in JNU past papers. Please guide from where should I practice numericals topic-wise with solutions.

Re: Practice for numaricals for macroeconomics.

Mauli
Since there is no time left, follow the forum.
For the most part (including macro) Sir has solved most of the questions. start with 2011 and 2012 for which sir has given the link to the solutions. After you do them you will have an idea of how to go about the questions. and then 90% of the past years are solved on this forum. just hit the search button. Go question wise revise topic of the questions if you still have doubts in. that is what I am going to do.

PS: Do not stress over the macro part coz if its difficult for you , its tough for others too.
micro is doable , maths and logic are great for scoring. Past years is the key to success in JNU.

Best of Luck

Re: Practice for numaricals for macroeconomics.

Nikkita
Thnx👍