SAU preps 2013

kashish
This post was updated on .
pl.. tll How to prepare for SAU??? pllllllll.......  its urgent.

Re: SAU preps 2013

Amit Goyal
Administrator
Preparation for all entrances is more or less the same. They all test you on Economics, Mathematics and Statistics. I suggest you prepare these subjects well and you can handle any of the entrances.

Re: SAU preps 2013

kashish
thnx a lot sir but pl. throw some light on section -C. as per the changed pattern .waiting for ur valuable guidance asap.

Re: SAU preps 2013

Amit Goyal
Administrator
I think knowing Basic Microeconomics, Macroeconomics and Development Economics would take care of this section. You may refer the following books:
Principles of Economics by Mankiw
Development Economics by Debraj Ray

Re: SAU preps 2013

kashish