SNU vs MSE

TheFlash
Hi guys, I am confused between SNU (MS in Eco) and MSE(Gen Eco). Which one is better in terms of both placements and course structure?

Re: SNU vs MSE

Batman!
MSE!! Great placements.

Re: SNU vs MSE

Akki
MSE anyday for placements.
SNU- better course structure and faculty.

Re: SNU vs MSE

TheFlash
What are kind of placements in MSE? I hear a lot about them but profile isn't clear.
Also, for a person equally inclined towards research/academia and corporate, which one would be better?

Re: SNU vs MSE

Econ1995
For SNU I have heard faculty is better while MSE excels in placements, I have same kind of concern but I guess we can't get everything at one place :(

Re: SNU vs MSE

TheFlash
I've heard the same. But it is extremely tough to know the real picture unless you know someone there.

Re: SNU vs MSE

Econ1995
My friends in MSE have told me the faculty is okayish there are only few good professors. So if you want to do research and all in future you really have to put in extra effort.

Re: SNU vs MSE

TheFlash
Yeah, I have heard the same.
Do you know anything about SNU placements? As in average packages or the profile?

Re: SNU vs MSE

Batman!
You can. Get into DSE.

Re: SNU vs MSE

TheFlash
If it was as easy as saying I wouldn't have been asking the SNU MSE question, Bruce :P