Sailing through DSE

House Stark
One of my junior got into DSE through quota and he's kinda in dicey situation if he'll flunk like most of DSE students in first year itself since he's not from DU and doesn't have very strong Maths background.

What do you guys suggest for him, he's confused between DSE and MSE GE?

Re: Sailing through DSE

ElPsyCongroo
I don't know if it's really that hard for someone to pass at DSE with enough commitment, even if your background is weak you do get choices of subjects later right, he could pick the ones less mathematically intensive I guess.

I have however heard a story about this one person who was studying at DSE but couldn't cope after a year and decided instead to go for MSE after dropping DSE, he then graduated from MSE itself. I've just heard of this person though, through second hand information.

Re: Sailing through DSE

Econ17
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.