Thank you for this forum

jigglypuff666
Many of you know me as the cute pokemon who sings of the anti christ,

but in my presence on earth, I am a mediocre economics student who found great help from this forum, not only for solving sums but also listening to many viewpoints about economics courses in India. That encouraged me to speak not only to profs, seniors and experts in the field to help me make the right decisions. From kolkata, I was able to access discussions conducted by students all over india

It was an enjoyable experience, and I hope more get to enjoy the same.

Do well everyone! There's no mic drop here, only lots of love!

Re: Thank you for this forum

Akash
Well mr. Jiggly puff, what you said is exactly how I feel too. It would have been a pretty good mic drop imo

Re: Thank you for this forum

Amit Goyal
Why stop here? There is a lot to come. I would encourage you to use this forum for further discussions no matter what program you join. Feel free to discuss anything related to Economics - questions you come across while pursuing masters or PhD.

Let us learn together and learn more.

Best wishes for the future.

Re: Thank you for this forum

varnika1880
Sir I have strong affinity to live in Delhi ...could u plz suggest which one is better SAU/ GIPE(financial )

Re: Thank you for this forum

dukhi jon snow
Hey varnika, have u paid d admission fee of sau?

Re: Thank you for this forum

varnika1880
No I am on the waiting list but under 10 so I expect a call from them

Re: Thank you for this forum

dukhi jon snow
Surely u will get. & it is better to get late call otherwise have to pay d fee within 4 or 5 days without knowing d result of other colleges.

Re: Thank you for this forum

varnika1880
What are the prospects of doing MA from SAU ...I mean I can't find a reliable source regarding it's placements and faculty

Re: Thank you for this forum

dukhi jon snow
I talked to 1 senior currently studying @ sau. According to him faculty team is good & more going to join dis year.
Better interaction wid faculty as small batch size.
Dont expect campus  placement in corporate but 5 or 6 got internship out of which 2 got in foreign  univ.

Re: Thank you for this forum

varnika1880
Alright thnxya ...don't they have a placement cell ?

Re: Thank you for this forum

dukhi jon snow
Not sure. If it is den not active. Bcz of not having alumini base.

Re: Thank you for this forum

Amit Goyal
Given a choice between SAU and GIPE, I will choose SAU.

Re: Thank you for this forum

varnika1880
OK sir thanks ....but I am not inclined towards research I am more interested with the corporate profile and moreover I would be looking forward to actuarial ..is sau a better a choice ?

Re: Thank you for this forum

Abhitesh
Thanks Amit Goyal. The resources provided by you were extremely helpful.

Re: Thank you for this forum

Daffodils
I know this is too late, but Sir, I sincerely thank you from the  core of my heart. This forum was kind of my helper of the last resort. I am really enjoying ISI and I really appreciate your helpfulness towards all those who are willing to learn.

Re: Thank you for this forum

anjalik097
Hi, all this is my first day on this forum, hope will do well here.
Thanks for creating a forum like this which can be helpful to a student like us.
Anjali Kulkarni My site ForumMantra