UOH

Mudit kothiyal
How many of you are going for UOH ?

Re: UOH

dilip121211
I am going. What about hostel accommodation?

Re: UOH

Mudit kothiyal
No idea.. You guys are attending both Mse UOH or only UOH ? I am confused between that ..

Re: UOH

gal_gadot
I'm going for both MSE and UoH

Re: UOH

gal_gadot
I heard from senior that everyone who admitted gets hostel

Re: UOH

Mudit kothiyal
How you will manage  . Mse people will take your original certificate . If admitted in both . Which one you will choose ? UOH or Mse ?

Re: UOH

dilip121211
Will they take original documents at the time of counselling.

Re: UOH

Mudit kothiyal
Yea .

Re: UOH

gal_gadot
After 11th counselling I'll go directly at hyderabad.
I may choose Hyderabad considering a better quality education if not the placement

Are you going for mse?

Re: UOH

gal_gadot
I don't think they'll take as they already specified that we can submit it later if we don't have the original TC at the time of counseling

Re: UOH

Mudit kothiyal
I am going for UOH financial .. Decided .

Re: UOH

gal_gadot
Do u get any mail from UoH?

Re: UOH

Priya Malhotra
What is the fee structure of UoH? Can anyone please help?

Re: UOH

dilip121211
Who is going uoh? Can u tell me about hostel accommodation and date of reaching there.

Re: UOH

bond007
They told me 99.99% students  accommodated  with hostel

Re: UOH

dilip121211
So we should reach on 11 or 12 july

Re: UOH

bond007
Be present at 2 pm 12th of july

Re: UOH

dilip121211
I mean at hostel

Re: UOH

eco'17
have you guys paid for hyderabad?
i called them up they said we can pay on 12th only
are you guys also paying on 12th itself?

Re: UOH

dilip121211
Online payment can be made till 8 july. It is mentioned. On 12 u can pay through DD.
12