Urgent!

Radhika Sahni
I am third year student doing statistics honours.
I am studying for the M.A. Economics entrance for this year.
I will be having my college exams from april till may. Thus, I have these three months for preparation basically. I have already completed with the basic portion of micro and macro once. And I ma currently focusing on maths.

How do I keep in touch with micro and macro? As in, which papers should I solve so that I can assure a seat in atleast one of the institutes before the DSE Exam.

Re: Urgent!

Batman!
Read Micro Theory from J.M. Perloff and solve exercises from Micro Analysis and Workbook by Varian.

For macro, you should follow Branson and Blanchard.

http://https://ugess3.files.wordpress.com/2016/01/microeconomics-perloff-jeffrey.pdf

Re: Urgent!

Radhika Sahni
Thanks a lot! :)

On 20 Jan 2018 05:00, "Batman! [via Discussion forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Read Micro Theory from J.M. Perloff and solve exercises from Micro Analysis and Workbook by Varian.

For macro, you should follow Branson and Blanchard.

http://https://ugess3.files.wordpress.com/2016/01/microeconomics-perloff-jeffrey.pdf

http://discussion-forum.2150183.n2.nabble.com/Urgent-tp7608692p7608715.html
To unsubscribe from Urgent!, click here.
NAML

Re: Urgent!

Asd1995
ISI student here. To clear entrances I suggest solving all previous years DSE and ISI papers (including subjective ones) on priority. Theory is very standard- Varian and Donbusch worked fine for me. Good luck.

Re: Urgent!

Radhika Sahni
Okay. Thanks :)

http://discussion-forum.2150183.n2.nabble.com/Urgent-tp7608692p7608755.html