What is the ISI entrance format

rongmon
Hi,

What is the ISI entrance format?, marking scheme?

Re: What is the ISI entrance format

The Villain
There are 2 parts:
Part 1:mathematics ...30 questions MCQ
Part 2:Economics ...10 questions out of which you have to attempt 6.

NOTE:The Economics section will be checked only if you get the desired cutoff in Maths section.

Re: What is the ISI entrance format

XIPP
Thank you so much, Ron. No one else gave so good information. Will ISI give this and other info with its admit card?

Re: What is the ISI entrance format

rongmon
Thanks very much.

For the Math part, what are the recommended preparation books?

For Economics, its the same material for DSE I believe,

Re: What is the ISI entrance format

The Villain
@xipp No such info will be given.

@rongmon ....for maths hammond will do.

Re: What is the ISI entrance format

rongmon
@Ron Thanks a lot.

Re: What is the ISI entrance format

XIPP
Oh RON, so please share more such info about isi msqe if you have. I will be obliged.

Re: What is the ISI entrance format

XIPP
Will ME-I and ME-II be taken continuously or will there be gap? How much maximum time will we get for the MSQE?

Re: What is the ISI entrance format

The Villain
It will be held on the same day.
The probable timing is 10-12 for maths section and 2-4 for eco section.

Re: What is the ISI entrance format

rongmon
Check the prospectus - i think the last few pages have the information.

Re: What is the ISI entrance format

rongmon