clashing dates! MSE and GIPE

RS

clashing dates! MSE and GIPE

RS
MSE: 7th June 2015 FROM 12:00 – 02:00 PM
GIPE: 7th June, 2015, from 10.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
for mse and gipe both, my first and second preferences are general eco and fin eco respectively. Please recommend which one should I sit for?

keep these factors in mind:
1. I have no issue with weather or food
2. although my first pref is general eco but I still need good placement
3. Programme fee and hostel fee are matter of concern, should not be very costly (in total, hostel+tuition fee)
4. Environment should be studious, 2 years should be worth knowledgeable and productive.
Thanks in advance!