college

gayathri
hy hii.
does anyone know any other good universities for MA/Msc economics other than JNU,DSE,IGIDR,MSE to apply ?
mainly in mumbai r delhi ?

kindly reply pls..

thank yu in advance

Re: college

Homer Simpson
try Mumbai University (check out their admissions page. entrance on 16th june)..Other places in Delhi...hmm, check out Ambedkar. Teri University and SAU are there - but over this year.

Gokhale is also good.
“Operator! Give me the number for 911!”

Re: college

Granpa Simpson
http://www.cssscal.org/top_india.html
 "I don't ride side-saddle. I'm as straight as a submarine"

Re: college

phelps.phan
Thanks a lot Subhayu, its very helpful..Wondering why MSE and GIPE not in the list...is UOH,CDS better than these two??

Re: college

gayathri
thank yu so much