dse 2018

aditya_chhabra
thoughts on the dse 2018 entrance?

Re: dse 2018

Econ_boy
The paper was kind of okayish.
What attempt do you think can get us through?

Re: dse 2018

aditya_chhabra
2017's paper was considerably easier, I feel. but this year had plenty of repeated questions. i think the cutoff should be lower than last year's. and somehow the handbook doesnt mention any minimum entrance eligibility of 40% marks unlike the previous handbooks did.

Re: dse 2018

Econ_boy
What is your attempt?
how much do u expect to score?

Re: dse 2018

Econ_boy
Plus what do u think about the impact of the time.
Like we had 3 hours in 2017 for 50 questions and in 2018 we had 50 questions and 2 hours.

Re: dse 2018

aditya_chhabra
i attempted 30+. i'm expecting only about 45-55%, but then again i'm of the cw category. i just hope the minimum eligibility score is lower than usual.
and woah i did not know that it was a three hour paper last year. I only went through the paper later for my prep this year. that should make a hell of a difference.

Re: dse 2018

Econ_boy
Ya I hope it would make some difference in the cutoff from last year.

Re: dse 2018

gaurav05
2017 paper was of 2 hours

Re: dse 2018