dse application form: identity proof... urgent

dse application form: identity proof... urgent

jane
In the field where they had asked to upload scanned copy of id proof, I had uploaded a scanned copy of voter's id card. But unlike the signature and passport size pic, which were displayed on the form after upload, the scanned copy of voter's id was not displayed after upload. they just showed the file name and type of the uploaded file. I have submitted my form and also got a confirmation mail but i'm getting a bad feeling about this... did the same thing happen to others or I'm the only one

Re: dse application form: identity proof... urgent

aman
@ jane, don't worry,. After uploading ur photo identity, they will not show ur uploaded identity like ur photo and identity.. I have also witnessed the same thing.. so, it's ok..

Re: dse application form: identity proof... urgent

aman
sorry i meant photo and signature..

@Aman... thanx a lot... i ws terribly worried