fundamental methods of mathermatical economics by CHIANG vs mathematics for economic analysis by Sydaster & Hammond

fundamental methods of mathermatical economics by CHIANG vs mathematics for economic analysis by Sydaster & Hammond

Rahul Agarwal
Hi Amit,

Can you please guide and let me know which chapters from these two books should be done in order to prepare of DSE entrance 2010.

Re: fundamental methods of mathermatical economics by CHIANG vs mathematics for economic analysis by Sydaster & Hammond

priyanka p
hi rahul, u can find all info regardin books and chapters on "economics entrance" home page, follow suitable linksĀ