list of cities as centres

Sidr
Hi Im new to this forum....i was going through all the info on the entrance exams of isi and dse...there's no list of cities leave aside centers where the exams r held....I'm from mumbai.
Plz tell me I don't have to travel all the way to Delhi or some other appear for the entrance exams,especially when they allot the centers just 2 days before?...not possible. Thnx

Re: list of cities as centres

He, I am from Guj. and visited Delhi for exam. No inconvenience I felt as they declare they exam date sufficiently early.

For DSE particular , they have conducted exams on last Saturday of June so far. So you can plan for those dates your Delhi trip. Remember, DSE exam center is DU only and as you reach there, you are allotted centers (mine was Faculty of Arts). Or this year they also had it on their site before 2days. You know, you don't feel any inconvenience as you have to be in Delhi University for DSE exam, And you know the exam dates at least 20 days before exams! Is not that sufficient?

For ISI , ask in the GENERAL DISCUSSION later. As , the FAQ posts are not read frequently and students are not active right now on this forum.

So, concentrate on preparation and you will get time to be on long (perhaps) train reservation line!

Thank you.