ph.d

Aditi
Sir

I'm in final year of masters in economics. I want to do ph.d in economics from India. I will be applying  at DSE, ISI, JNU. Could you please guide me on how to prepare for entrance exam of the same. I mean to say which books to refer, what should be my approach towards study this year etc.

Thank You

sincerly,

Aditi

Re: ph.d

Amit Goyal
Administrator
Dear Aditi,

You may do the following. In addition, also solve past year exams.

Micro.1. Advanced Micro Economic Theory by Jehle and Reny
And/Or
Micro.2. Microeconomic Analysis by H. Varian

Stat.1. Basic Econometrics by Gujarati
And
Stat.2. Probability and Statistics by DeGroot

Macro.1. Foundations of Modern Macroeconomics by Heijdra
And/Or
Macro.2. Advanced Macroeconomics by Romer

Math.1. A First course in Optimization Theory by Sundaram

Re: ph.d

Aditi
Thank you  :)